Download Motion Perfect 2
This software is FREE.
You are required to log in to download this file.
MC464, MC405, MC403, MC224, PCI208, MC206(X), MC302X, MC302-K, Euro209, Euro205(x), MC216, MC204, MC202, MC2
A single programming interface that is scalable from single axis up to 64 axes of coordinated motion.
Perfect 2 is designed to make setup, diagnostics, commissioning and using our range of Motion Coordinators
as simple as possible. It provides the user with an easy to understand Windows based interface for rapid application development, controller configuration and monitoring of controller processes.
For the latest downloadable version, the following NEW
features have been added to increase speed of development on Trio controllers:
New interface with increased ranges and parameters lists enables more data to be captured for analysis. X/Y display mode now available so you can check interpolated motion in 2d. New feature so you can plot Table points to the oscilloscope to check CAM profiles.
New and Improved Digital interface wizards..
. Speed up your drive commissioning with the new Panasonic drive configuration tool. The SERCOS configuration tool has been completely rewritten with additional drives supported, new drives can be easily added. Both the SLM and CANopen configuration tools have been enhanced.
New dialog for selecting communications links...
The new dialogue enable simple control and configuration of your communication links.
The new Keyword assist speeds up programming by suggesting which keyword you may wish to use. Once you have selected your keyword the parameter assist details the parameters for the keyword. Together these enable you to speed up our programming by reducing keystrokes and time spend checking the manual for parameter lists.
Included with Motion Perfect 2 are...
Motion Perfect 2 Projects
One of the keys to using Motion
is its concept of a “Project”. The project aids the application design and development process, by providing a disk based copy of the multiple controller programs, parameters and data required for a single motion application. Once the user has defined a project, Motion
works behind the scenes automatically maintaining consistency between the programs on the controller and the files on the PC.
When creating or editing programs on the controller they are automatically duplicated on the PC which means you do not have to worry about loading or saving programs and you can be confident that next time you connect to a controller you will have the correct information on your PC.
The multi-tasking capability of Motion Coordinators
means there will often be a number of different program files associated with an application. In order to keep track of these multiple files and their associated data a major component of the Motion
environment is the project manager.
- Load and Save multiple programs as a single named project
- Simultaneous saving of program files to both the PC and the Motion Coordinator
- Verify contents of controller match the project file on disk
- Load and Save controller variables and table memory to disk
- Automatically generate controller “Startup” configuration files.
- Axis Parameters
- Spreadsheet style interface to monitor and set axis parameters
- Automatically updates real time parameters
- Support for all axis types (including virtual axes
- Changes can be made while programs are running
- User configured axis display and update rate
Axis Jog Screen
- Jog axes forward/reverse with a mouse click
- User defi ned axes - can include virtual axes
- Set hardware jog inputs for each axis
- User defined jog speed for each axis
Digital I/O Status
- Display status of all I/O Channels simultaneously
- Automatically confi gures to support all available I/O
- Set outputs with a mouse click
- I/O’s can be named and saved in Project
- Simultaneously edits both controller programs and a copy on disk - programs do not need to be downloaded after editing
- Windows style editor with Cut, Copy & Paste - uses the Windows clipboard so information may be pasted between programs
- Edit multiple programs simultaneously
- Find & Replace
- Jump directly to any line number or program label
- View programs while they are running
- Immediate line tokenisation
- Context sensitive help
- 4 channel storage software oscilloscope
- Record and display information while programs are running
- Display any of 23 axis parameters, analogue inputs, I/O channels or variables
- Sample up to 1000 samples/sec on each channel
- Manual / automatic scaling
- Colour display of trace information